- Mirror finish
- available in white, blue or black
- 64-bit dual-core processor
- MEMS gyroscope
- built-in anti-skid ergonomic pedals
- SONY or Samsung power type lithium battery NC1 featuring 60-80 minutes quick recharge, low power consumption, about 1500 recharge times. It gives an autonomy of about 15km for the standard monocycle (or unicycle if you prefer) Bzziii, or 25km in case of the Bzziii+..
LED power indicators keep track of the electric power.
Push-to-start Power Button
The monocycleBzziii starts by slight push on the power button.
Ergonomic design of oval handle
Comfortable, convenient &
Large Silicone Pad
concave silicone pads protect rider's shanks, increasing comfort level.
Small side wheels and a strap to train and become confident with the riding.
Most people need 1 to 3 days to get confident, practising one or two hours a day.
Some get it much quicker.
- although the monocyleBzziii can go up to 16km/h, when it exceeds 12km/h, the
pedals rise and the buzzer beeps. The software will automatically start a slight force backward